Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Soup And Tea

Trying to fight off a head cold I probably picked up on the plane on the trip to the midwest I took last week. Been living on fluids, soups, vitamins and rest...

So I took this udon soup and added fresh garlic, fresh ginger, and fresh green onions for lunch...made up some genmai-cha (green tea with roasted rice) as well. Should be a nice boost to the immune system (fingers crossed).

Last night, I took some egg drop soup and added the same fresh ingredients to it for dinner and added some warmed up jasmine rice I had in the fridge for extra calories. It tasted pretty good. I have bouillon for pho bo, tom yum and tom kha, so I am covered for a while and still don't have to eat the same soup twice!

Gotta run, want to get to this beautiful bowl of soup before it cools down!
_____________________________

Five Years Ago on In My Words...Calendars, Etc

No comments: