Friday, May 09, 2008

Repotting

I managed to get off my butt and get some repotting done yesterday. I waited until late afternoon when our backyard was in the shade and then I took all of our house plants out back and moved them all up one size in pots.

I also got all the flowers I purchased last week put into pots and placed around the yard so it looks nice. I need to go back to the store and get more dirt and herbs so I can plant the last pot of herbs.

Once I am done with that, I need to get some yardwork done....there is really no excuse for the state of my front bed, other than procrastination. I am sure the owner drives by and just cringes. There is a dead small tree in there that has to come out as well.

So while I was able to cross off 1 1/2 items off the To Do List above, I still have some work to do. I don't know if the weather will cooperate for actual planting today but at least I can get the shopping part done.

____________________

One Year Ago on In My Words...Mom Visit Update

2 comments:

Haha said...

Those plants are probably so happy to stretch out. It felt good to get my hands in the dirt this weekend!

... said...

That is exactly what I thought when I was doing it. In fact, I took my gloves off to plant them.

By the way, you know my love of house plants comes from you. I remember when you taught me about replanting them and how to get the most out of a few plants and pots.