Friday, May 09, 2008

New Feature

I just found out this new feature on my digital camera. I can save pictures that I might want to use in blogs or email to people as a much smaller file while the pic is still on my camera. Then when I download them, they have a different file name and I can pick them out and put them in my blog or email folder.

Cool beans...saves me from having to reduce them in a photo editor just to blog about them.

_________________________

Two Years Ago on In My Words...80 Years Old

2 comments:

SORTof BLOG said...

Totally just found this on my camera, too. Awesome! Thanks...c

... said...

That is funny because I only found out about it because a friend with a completely different camera said she had an email feature so I checked mine out when I got home and sure enough...but mine is called a blog feature...Glad you found one too.