Thursday, May 22, 2008

Starbucks

I know I mentioned this in passing once.....there is a new Starbucks within a mile of my house. This is both good and bad. The good is that sometimes you just need it, and it is within walking distance so I rarely ever drive there....it motivates me to walk there even if I am meeting friends (which we do almost every Friday). It is also good because I have stock in Starbucks so seeing the company do well is reassuring to me....(I only have a few shares through TD Ameritrade so I am not a huge stock holder...haha).

The bad is that it is so close the temptation is always there. It also (along with the gazillion other stores that opened in the same area this month) causes a bit of traffic on the intersection we have to deal with on a daily basis. Good news on that front is that I am discovering work arounds....

___________________

One Year Ago on In My Words
...Back In The Land Of The Living

1 comment:

Haha said...

Ummm...Mocha, latte, double capp??? Expresso? Breakfast Blend or French Roast??? Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!!!
I remember quite well sending William out for that marvelous canned coffee mocha! It was so good! Plus who doesn't like talking vending machines, even if you do not understand the language!