Sunday, June 29, 2014

Smile 90/100 Borrowed

So I made a little trip to see family this week and because of the cost of checking bags, I have taken to only bringing a carryon when I can swing it. A short trip like this, is a perfect example.

My carry-on that I normally use, is apparently one inch too wide to be a carry-on anymore, so I borrowed this bag from my SIL because it fits under all the requirements and I knew I wouldn't have to worry. I am going to buy one eventually, but for this last minute trip, this was a perfect fit.

I have another trip coming up in a few weeks, and I will be borrowing this bag again. Hopefully I can find an economical replacement soon. I took this pic in the airport in Denver between flights, with my Fuji Finepix f50 and edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then to add a fuzzy border.
_____________________________

Nine Years Ago on In My Words...In A Pinch

No comments: