Saturday, June 07, 2014

Smile 68/100 PhotoCards

I have been limited in my card creating since all of my supplies are not here. I have made up for this by creating cards on York from pictures I have taken.

The time has come again to order a new batch of cards from new pictures. I edited 6 images that I really liked and placed an order for them today. I usually get 12 of each so I have a nice variety of cards to send to friends and family. I try to make them so that I can send them for different occasions rather than being locked into only thank yous or birthdays.

I hope this new batch comes out as well as all the others have. I took this picture with the Snipping Tool on my laptop. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and to add the fuzzy border.
________________________________

Seven Years Ago on In My Words...Randomness

No comments: