Monday, June 09, 2014

Smile 70/100 New Blanket

We found out a few weeks ago that one of our nieces is expecting her first child this fall. She and her husband are moving across the country later this summer for work so she came down to see family in the area before they get really swamped with all the preparation for the big move and the new addition to the family.

I started a new blanket just for her, but didn't have it done in time for her viist, so it will get mailed to her. This is a new pattern for me and I think it is going to come out pretty nice. We know they are having a girl so the colors will work out well.

I took this picture in our livingroom with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash but the macro enabled. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then to add the fuzzy border.
_____________________________________

Another One I Made....Something Good

No comments: