Saturday, June 28, 2014

Smile 89/100 Google Gift

I am actually pretty thrilled to have this Chromebook from Google. They gave them to us at the last conference they hosted and I use it much more than I thought I would.

It is super light which makes it comfortable to take along. The battery lasts a long time, so I don't need to have it plugged in all the time or bring the adapter for everywhere.

It is a great little Internet computer and convenient to bring on trips when I don't need to do a lot of offline work. I took this picture at the airport in Denver on my way home from a family trip with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then added the fuzzy border.
_______________________________

Eight Years Ago on In My Words...Technical Difficulties

No comments: