Sunday, June 15, 2014

Smile 76/100 Fajitas

This was a happy sight after work. Not exactly on the diet, but still yummy and a nice reward for some hard work.

I was able to chat with some of the employees at the restaurant about the World Cup games that were on today and where we thought our favorite teams might be at the end of things.

The fajitas were super fresh and just what the the tummy ordered. I didn't end up eating all of the rice and beans but that is okay, guess that makes it that much better for me.

I took this picture at the restaurant in the afternoon light with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash but with the macro turned on. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 to balance the color and light and then added the fuzzy border.
_____________________________

Three Years Ago on In My Words...Maru And A Very Small Box

No comments: