Sunday, June 22, 2014

Smile 83/100 OSF: Verona

First of the outdoor plays this season for me. Was able to go with two of my SILs and it was a great show. Thanks to my uncle for the great tickets.

We had terrific seats and the play was awesome. They did an all female cast and it was a nice twist. I actually forgot at some point that the actors were all female because I got into the story so much.

At one point in the evening, a pair of owls were feeding their young right near the back of the stage and were a bit distracting but other than that, it was a perfect night. Nice temp, clear skies, great company and fantastic entertainment.

I took this picture with my Fuji Finepix f50, with no flash but the macro enabled. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and to add the fuzzy border.
_____________________________

Nine Years Ago on In My Words....What Happened To The Classics?

No comments: