Monday, April 14, 2008

Making Headway

Okay, so we have narrowed down that my project issues are genetic...haha. I am doing much better at breaking things down now that I know it is not just me...

I have finished the Okinawa kanji squares, I just need to write my name on them and give them out to those that I am giving them to. I am still working on the wave ones...I have 5 done but the cutting is hard so I can only do a few at a time before my hand gives out. I obviously need to stitch the ones I am keeping for myself.

I put our tiki torches out and took inventory of the big pots I brought with me so I can get some flowers and herbs planted and pretty things up outside. I will probably need at least a flat of flowers from our local DIY store. I cleaned all the windows I could reach without a ladder the other day on the outside...this will take much more time since we have a wall of glass on every room in our house, including the bathrooms. Fortunately, I don't have to clean them often.

I was able to visit a friend I haven't seen in a few days due to schedules and we got caught up. I need to get some flowers sent to another friend that is having surgery in the morning in WA. In fact, she is probably in surgery right now.

I have done some updates on two of my blog templates and will probably do more soon but for now, I like what I have done and am happy to leave things as is.

I feel like I got some things accomplished today even though I didn't hack out the whole list and I didn't get any one full project completed...I guess I am in project remission though and that is a step in the right direction...haha.

_____________

30 Months Ago on In My Words...Image History

2 comments:

Haha said...

You got alot done and are chipping away at the big picture - and don't forget the things that pop up that have to be taken care of immediately - You should add them to your list and check them off too! Talk about a sense of accomplishment! Good job Mishka

... said...

Oh yeah....I am chipping away...I want to have a lot of this stuff done before my bunco party on the 22nd...then I won't know what to do with myself....(not really, I always have stuff on the todo list)...