Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Thursday Thanks

A Younger VersionContinuing project...this week's thanks are:

I am grateful for my sister. She is my closest friend. I can tell her anything and not be judged. She is my secret holder. She motivates me and drives me to be more like her. She is fun and alive and makes me get out of my shell and live it up. She is beautiful inside and out and brings out the best in people when they are around her. The room lights up when she comes in. My childhood would have been boring without her. She helps me to keep perspective and focus.

I am thankful for my health...for a few weeks I haven't felt that great (most likely a bug I picked up traveling) but I seem to be okay now...it is amazing how you can feel less than 100% and it can change your entire perspective. Then when it hangs around longer than you expect, it really starts to knaw at your brain and the worrying does you no good either. I am glad to be worry free, sleeping more peacefully and able to get back to my regular life.

4 comments:

Chicken said...

Thank you sister that means so much to me. *wiping tears off my face* I love you!!!!

... said...

I love you too. You are the best.

Haha said...

Isn't that just the cutest pic of your sis - I think it is very revealing of her personality. Just a bit of an Imp! She is a great girl and I am glad you had each other growing up and now get to be such best friend sisters too! I am thankful for both of you! Lucky HAHA!

... said...

Yeah, I was going to pick a different pic of her but this one grabbed me. I had to change the name of the pick because originally it was labled "hernameevillook" but I didn't want to put her name out there. She looks like she is up to no good...doesn't she?