Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Photo Project

My grandmother in 1939.
I have a photo project I have been working on since after Christmas. I took home from the west coast a bunch of my grandmother's pictures so I could scan them in for everyone and fix up two of her albums for her. I was deligently scanning for a while but lately, with everything else that has been on my plate, it has been pushed off to the side.

I think I just need to focus on doing 10 pics each day until I get them done. That way I won't feel overwhelmed by the quantity of pics I have to do completely, and I will pick away at the project a bit at a time rather than letting it sit gathering dust in my office.

I have found that whenever I have big projects like this, it is better for me (knowing my personality) to just set smaller goals because sometimes I get it in my head that if I don't have time to do the whole thing, then I just shouldn't start...well reality is that some projects take time.

So after the running around I have to do today, I think I will get my ten pics in so I can call it good.

No comments: