Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Negative Commentary


I was very disappointed at Dick Button's commentary during the figure skating competitions this Olympics. He was very critical and hardly ever said a positive thing. I don't know what the deal was with him, but he was putting people down outside of their performance and if I were him, I would be embarrassed at my behavior.

We finally finished watching all the Olympic tapes I made while J was away. It wasn't a complete set by any means but at least he got to see some of the Olympics. By the way, you can see quite a bit of the specific videos of competitions on NBC's Olympic website, if you missed anything. I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a fast connection though...

1 comment:

Mind Sprite said...

I can't stand Dick Button commentating anymore. He never has anything nice to say and has been that way for several years now. I would turn the sound off but the skating is kindof boring without the music!