Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I Am Here

I haven't dropped off the planet...I have just been very busy with the "new project" (all weekend in fact), belated birthday cards (I have been slacking in my card making), and school work (slacking there too).

I have some progress pics coming on the "new project"...we got a ton done, I just need to get the plants now. I actually can't believe how far along we got. As soon as I get the main evergreen plants in, we will actually have the desired privacy...then everything else I can do at a slower pace, to make it look nice.

We have had a few visitors and more are on the way. I have some major website deliverables due for class in the next few weeks and I have not been doing much there at all. Needless to say, there is a lot on my plate and not enough time in the day.

I will get some blogging in...just don't know when.

1 comment:

Girl said...

Sometimes other things take precedence.