Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Quilt Squares

On Wednesday, we did the exchange of quilt squares with most of the people involved in this quilt. There are some really cute ones out there. I guess I have some stitching to do, huh????

I still need to finish up my fans and the koi for the quilt we are donating so I won't post pics of them until I am done but I am excited to see what the finished product is going to look like.

I still have a few squares that I want to make for myself (and a few that have asked me) but those will have to be a bit later, because I have a lot on my plate this week and can't get out to get fabric. I want to do a Japanese motif wave, and then also one with the kanji for where we are...there might be a few others I can think of too...

1 comment:

Haha said...

Please take a photo of the finished product too! I am really looking forward to seeing it along with your other squares.