Friday, February 22, 2008

Finished Taiko Drum Square

Even though I have had the applique done for a while, I still needed to do the stitching before taking a picture of the final product. My name is stitched on it as well but I blurred it out. That was probably the hardest part (not the blurring, but the stitching) because I was doing it without any thing to direct me (no lines). I think this one came out the best of the three square designs I did. It has the most color and the most detail. I'll finish stitching the others and get pictures of them up there as well.

PS I left the link to the larger photo so you could see the detail if you wanted.

4 comments:

Haha said...

Darling, that is wonderful and looks just like the drum you sent to Dex for Christmas and the stick looks like one that came from another drum set that you gave him. I can't wait to see the others. The quilt is going to be beautiful!

Haha said...

I realized later that I could view this upclose. Gma would be so proud of your stitchery!

Mind Sprite said...

Very nice!

Joanne said...

I like it!