Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year Activities

We went to our friends house last night to celebrate the New Year's countdown. We watched Pay per View Pride fights until the midnight hour. It was a nice time and some great food. The only thing that wasn't great was the hour long drive home at 1am in the morning.

Needless to say, we slept in today but managed to get lots done. The kitchen in complete (I'll post pictures soon), and that was no small feat. The laundry room is up and running again, and we even got the ice maker on the refridge hooked up again.

I managed to get a B in my class so unless I have seriously miscalculated, I should be graduating soon. I will check in with the school next week and hopefully that will be confirmed.

Last but not least, I updated my blog to beta (or not beta, whichever it is now). It wasn't as bad as I thought and it publishes a lot faster but I still want to change my template but not back to the classic settings so I guess I will be stuck with this one for a while longer until some of the free templates out there start working with widgets....

Anyhow, just wanted to get this post up....Happy New Year everyone.


Just a Girl said...

Happy New Year to you and J.

Jinx said...

Happy New Year!

Mishka said... I just need to get with the program and start hacking out some of the things on my to do list, so I can sit back and relax some with all new found time I'll have on my hands...haha.

Violet said...

We also had a nice New Year's gathering with some friends. Lucky for us, we only live about ten minutes away, but at 4 a.m., it was long enough!

Happy New Year!

haha said...

Went with Dex to the Eagles on New Years - didn't know anyone, but did meet a nice lady and sat with her, even danced a time or two. We drove home in icy conditions and got home at 2:30am - I was worthless the next day - but I recovered. Will switch my blog over tonight hopefully - Will call my graduate if I have a problem!

Mishka said...

That is awesome that you got out Mom...I would expect you to be asleep before the ball drops...haha.

We didn't get home until 2ish too because we left at 1am but had an hour drive home. It was fun but we definitely slept in the next day.