Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Playing Around

Have actually had some time today to do some of the things that I have wanted to do during the semester, holidays and travel.

I have backed up most of my posts from last year (at least the ones that I want to keep). I have tweaked my blog a bit, and have added labels to my last 50 posts.

I still need to tweak my other blogs and post our travel stuff to my travelblog as well as post pics from our recent kitchen floor work.

Now I am going to get some lunch going, and maybe even watch a movie I know J won't want to see while I work on a project for a friend.

2 comments:

Violet said...

I've been slowly adding links to my posts, too... It seems to be a bigger undertaking than I would've expected.

... said...

I just did the labels on the most recent 50...just didn't want the side bar to not have any labels. I don't know if I will go back any further than that when I have so many other things on my plate...