Friday, January 19, 2007

New Pets

I finally got a few new fish (4 to be exact) the other day. I ended up with 3 Dalmation Lyretail Mollies and 1 black Mollie. One of the Dalmations is male and the black Mollie is male...so I have balanced out the gender issue (there are still more girls than boys but that is the way it should be). Only issue right now is that there is only one Red Wag Platy in there but I don't want to get more of them, so she will just have to suck it up unfortunately.

So anyhow, here are two pictures of the Dalmations...I couldn't get a good shot of the black one. These Lyretails don't have the really fancy dorsal fin like some of my others have had but they still look pretty nice.

Dalmation Lyretail Mollie

Dalmation Lyretail Mollie

2 comments:

Mind Sprite said...

Nice fishies! I'm sure the new guys will fit in just fine.

Oh and the tank stand looks fabulous! I forgot to comment on the photos :)

Violet said...

Very cool... I had a traumatic experience once with a fish tank and a tank heater, so I've forgone having any aquatic pets ever since. I always enjoy looking at the tanks, though. Especially the "living" tanks with the coral and live seaweed and stuff.