Sunday, January 21, 2007

We Are Going To The Superbowl!!!!!

Finally, my Bears pulled off the season I have been looking for. The last couple of years, they have gotten close but not quite there. Today they put the Saints away. I am so thrilled to be watching them in the Superbowl this year!!! The socks and sweatshirt I put on during the first quarter must have been just the extra kick they needed to get past the playoff hump (haha).
I hope the Superbowl ends up being an exciting game.....GOOOOOOO Bears!!!!!

4 comments:

kilgorsky said...

Football is not popular with Europeans. It seems complicated too.

Chicken said...

Da bears! I knew you would be stoked.

... said...

Definitely stoked....the second game was pretty good too...kept the suspense up. It should be an interesting Superbowl...the bears haven't been there in 21 years and I think the colts haven't been there in 36 years...

Haha said...

I did not get to watch the game, but I am excited to see your team make it to the Super Bowl. Are you going to have a party or go somewhere to see it on big screen? I hope they win and will be rooting for them!