Sunday, December 31, 2006

A Year In Review 2006

Continued this from last year....first sentence from each month's first post for all of last year.

January

I just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone out there in blogland.

February

The new commercial running for M&Ms Amazing candy bar with Barry White singing in the background is just too much for me...now candy is having sex????

March

We spent all day yesterday replacing the main water line into our house.

April

I went golfing with J yesterday for the second Sunday in a row.

May

Well, school is behind me for the semester.

June

Does anyone else but me have routines that they do (for small things) everytime and if they have to differ from that routine, it messes them up?

July

I got home after being gone for 2 weeks and the 5 blue bird eggs that had been in the nest for a week when I left were still there.

August

Wow...the last few days have been busy and it isn't slowing down today either.

September

I don't know about you, but whenever I have tried to tile anything in the past, I have always wanted it to be straight and neat.

October

I almost forgot.

November

Well, I got my pumpkins done...at least the scary ones, and I put them out last night.

December

The hummer has driven me away...I know that is lame but it is how I feel.

Well, that is it...a whole year of posting. I just want to wish everyone a happy, healthy and safe New Year!!!!

I am converting to the new blogger tomorrow so we'll see how that goes...I am backing up posts and my template tweaks before I do it though.

No comments: