Saturday, July 01, 2006

Sound Of Rain

It was raining this morning when I woke up. I had left a window cracked in my bedroom for fresh air last night when I went to bed and I could hear the rain outside when my alarm went off. It sounded awesome...one of the most soothing and restful sounds I think.

We are in for a bit cooler weather for a few days and no watering...guess it gives me reason to get some schoolwork done today. The urge to venture out into the awesome fall weather is on hold until this passes.

1 comment:

One Wink at a Time said...

Waking up to the sound of a nice rain is in my Top 100 Favorite things about Life in General. Even better is being able to lie there and enjoy it and not have to jump out of bed and rush to go somewhere. I also like to fall asleep to the same sound...