Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Four Things

Thanks to Just a Girl for this one.

Four Jobs I've Had In My Life

Security Guard
Domino's Driver
PBS Volunteer
Student

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over

The Wizard of Oz
Slingblade
Timebandits
When Harry Met Sally

Four Places I have Lived

Texas
Oregon
California
Japan

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch

ER
24
Everybody Loves Raymond
Seinfeld

Four Places I Have Been on Holiday

Hawaii
Alaska
Thailand
China

Four of My Favorite Dishes

Gang Kiew Wan (Thai Green Curry)
Coco's (Japanese Curry shop)
Tacos
Cheddar Squash Bake

Four Websites I Visit

My Yahoo
Geocaching
Blogs
School

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now

In the woods camping
Near the ocean
Near a mountain
Near a lake

2 comments:

Chicken said...

I'd like to be at those four places right now.

Mind Sprite said...

I'd like to be anywhere but here. I'm going to steal this. Hope you don't mind!