Monday, January 16, 2006

Football Yeahs, and Woes


Well, yesterday was a mix of emotions when it came to the playoffs....first the Steelers game was up and down the entire time...back and forth with glee and frustration but fortunately, they came through with the win...and against everyone's predictions, sent the Colts home for the rest of the year. We have a friend who is a diehard Steelers fan (clothes, candles, furniture...all Steelers) and I am sure he was a mess yesterday with that game.

Then the Chicago game was tough....they are my favorite team and I so wanted them to beat Carolina. I can't stand Carolina for some reason and I am hoping against all that Seattle beats them next week because I really don't want to see them in the Superbowl. It would be nice to see Seattle and Pittsburgh there but I know that means getting past Denver and Denver played pretty well the other day.

Anyhow, I am happy to see the Seahawks and Steelers continuing on but am sad at the loss of the Bears. Of course the nice thing about sports is, there is always next year.

No comments: