Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Back At It

Well, the weekend is officially over and getting back on track is the name of the game. I will start logging my fitness info again at Finding My Happy Medium, and we'll see if I can get some of my fitness goals achieved in the next few months.

I did manage to get a few things done this weekend. J and I were both getting over colds that we got during the holidays...I was almost over mine (which made me more productive) and he was just going through his. I think he is getting over it now but had to go back to work today so hopefully he won't relapse. As far as colds go, this one was mild but it still did keep us indoors for the majority of the weekend (with occasional trips to the hot tub that we dearly missed while on vacation...haha).

So I don't feel too bad, I did get my fish tank cleaned out again (the automatic food thing just dirtys the whole thing up), got unpacked and organized from Christmas, finished my year end filing (this was a huge accomplishment), got all my Christmas card stamping things cleaned up and organized, got some (not all) of my Grandma's old family photos scanned into my computer, and got some plants for the yard changes we want to make this winter. Today, I have a few things on my list, tomorrow there is a trip to the grocery store (an ordeal in itself), and on Thursday, I am going to meet a friend at her house and we are going to do some Thai cooking together.

I start back at school near the end of January, and I would really like to have some major projects around my house done...namely, the videos from our trips, and the sewing of curtains in my sun room that have had pins in them for several months. If I can start out the semester without a bunch of other things hanging over my head, I will feel good.

This is all of course in the process of getting fit (allocating time for that in each day) and getting some geos in as well....haha....don't we all wish there were just a few more hours in each day?

Anyhow, I better get moving...the sun is finally peaking out of the clouds so perhaps I can get that walk in after all....hope everyone's new year is starting out well and they don't have a "to do" list from hell hovering over their heads.

2 comments:

Chicken said...

Today is my first day back on my diet and exercise plan. I'll try to blog about more since I should be getting fitter and loosing weight not gaining.

Mind Sprite said...

I'm on the fitness wagon too, so we can all cheer each other on!