Monday, December 12, 2005

Incomplete and Total Crap

I just turned in a complete piece of sh1t paper tonight. There were some things going on in my personal life this week that caused me to be a bit distracted and I just couldn't get with it.

We had to answer 3 out of 4 questions for our final and only two of them were sensible...the third was too broad of scope for the two pages we were limited to, and the fourth was impossible to find any research material on....ugh!!! I hate that. So I had to change topics at the last minute which meant that the third question was not completely or adequately answered...I hate it.

Anyhow, for better or worse, I am finished with the semester and I have to get off this computer before my hands give out.

2 comments:

Girl said...

oh man do i hate that.

it's done now though.
have a treat to recover.

Mind Sprite said...

Congrats on finishing the semester! I threw together a lame final project on Sunday for an online class. I got 100% for that half-ass effort, which proves that this particular online class was way too easy.

I second the suggestion of a treat to celebrate!