Sunday, December 08, 2013

POTD Day 8 Where I Shop

I took a pic while I was out running errands in the snow, of a snow covered tree, and a store I shopped at was in the background but reality is, this pic is more accurate of my shopping habits...LOL.

Today while out trekking in the snow, I saw a jack-knifed semi truck on the freeway. Must have been super scary for the driver. Fortunately he didn't roll over or anything. People seemed to forget that even though the sun is shining and the snow has stopped, the temp is still below freezing and that means ice!!!

On my way back, one of our neighbors called and borrowed the snow shovel. While we were chatting a Red-breasted Sapsucker flew up the spruce and flittered around the trunk. I had to look it up in the book since I had never seen one before and now I can add it to the bird list for this house. Unfortunately, I didn't get a pic of it in time...hopefully it will come by again and I can get a shop for my house blog.
__________________________

Last Year on In My Words...MCP Project March II

No comments: