Tuesday, December 03, 2013

POTD Day 3 Silver

Today was an on the road errand day, and I actuallly contemplated for a moment just taking a picture of Jack the Colorado since it is painted Silver Birch, and I was spending my day in it...:)

Instead I found these cute silver bells in a DIY while I was looking for a real wreath for the front door. This was part of a door hanger set however since I already have bells on my bow for the wreath, I opted to not purchase it. It stilll didn't keep me from taking a shot.

While I was there, I also got a couple of 60 lbs bags of sand for the back of Jack to keep it weighted down a bit since we are hitting the teens over the next few nights and that means black ice in this region...not fun.

At the beginning of the day, I tried to get my tires rotated at the place I bought our tires at, but they were pretty busy with people putting snow tires on or purchasing chains for the pass, so I figured it would be a better use of my time to wait for another day.

The DIY was my second stop after picking up 24 skeins of yarn for baby blankets I need to make for two of my neices that are expecting. After the DIY, I hit three more stores and a sushi restaurant before hitting home. None of this was for Xmas shopping...just everyday errands.

This shot was taken with my Fuji Finepix F50, no flash, macro turned on. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for light, color and added a fuzzy border.
________________________________

Eighteen Months Ago on In My Words...Shutter Sisters For March


No comments: