Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Participation

I am participating in a little holiday posting thing through this place. I didn't sign up in time to do the portal which I am now glad of because I don't know that I would have time to do the required summaries each day but I am doing the at home version and we'll see if I can do an update everyday this month...I am not going any where so it shouldn't be too hard.

I put a link button on my sidebar to them as well if anyone else wants to sign up for the at home version. I signed up on the third but fortunately, I already had posted each day so I wasn't behind....haha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. Let's get through this together.

Mind Sprite said...

Very ambitious! Good luck!!!

... said...

So far, so good. I got behind on one day but had enough in me to post twice and split between days...