Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Tree

Well I was going to post a picture of our Christmas tree right here since it has been up since the first of the month but I didn't have a camera to take pictures of it with. I can't post it today because I need to reduce it in size to upload it here and the picture I have is over 2 MB. The camera defaults to its second highest setting which is 12 Mpixels.....and that is too big for MS Photo Editor (the easiest way for me to reduce file size) to open. Can you believe that?

So I would have to open it in Fireworks and bring it down and I just don't feel like messing with it right now so I will have to post it later. I'll take another picture of it with the setting a bit lower on the camera and see what we come up with....

I did take pictures of the blanket I made my friend so I can get that sent in the mail too, before the kid is walking and doesn't even need a blanket....wouldn't that be nice? I know, it shouldn't have taken me so long to do it but I was busy moving to another country and I didn't manage to get it done before she was born because I am a terrible procrastinator and I had school work, and such to do as well...no excuses...I just need to get it in the mail.

Oh well, enough for now...I'll get the Christmas tree pic up tomorrow so you can see its cuteness.

3 comments:

Chicken said...

I have the tree that you gave me up.

Mind Sprite said...

We got a tree on the 8th and it is still sitting in the living room completely bare. I'm sure we'll get to it eventually.

Can't wait to see your tree!

oh and don't worry about the gift thing. I once gave a couple we knew their wedding cross stich for their 3-year anniversary, because that's how long it took me. I also moved, but only to another state ;)

... said...

Chicken, I am so glad you still have your tree...I was wondering if you still put it up. I told my friend K about it.

Mindsprite- thanks for the support...I hope to get it in the mail soon. I know that the mom will understand because she is one of my best friends and knows how hectic life can get.