Monday, December 10, 2007

Good News, Bad News

Good news is that the calendar I ordered in October for the new year, finally came today. Bad news is that it is the very first one that was sent out, to our old address, which means the two replacement ones that they have sent out will probably arrive at some point too....

Good news is that I did get a great walk in this morning and even some yardwork done (11,000 steps today). Bad news is that I had way too many peanut M&Ms at my friend's while helping her to move furniture around.

Good news is that the package I have been waiting for with my new camera in it came today. Bad news is that they sent me the wrong camera (the one I ordered and paid for is 130.00 bucks more than the one they sent).

Good news is that I can get the camera I want (and did) at our local store. Bad news is that with the email receipt for one camera and the packing sheet for another, I am not exactly sure how I am going to go about returning the wrong one and get my full money back.

Good news is the package that my sister sent for my birthday got here today. Bad news is that my mom's didn't yet....thanks Sis and hang in there Mom....

Good news is that I am done Christmas shopping (even the online stuff). Bad news is that I still have tons of wrapping and shipping to do and I still have cards to make and send...

4 comments:

Chicken said...

Phew I was getting worried. I learned my lesson and will plan ahead next time.

Girl said...

Well that's all rather crazy and the camera thing is down right annoying.

Mind Sprite said...

Well, happy birthday to you, fellow Sag! I hope is is (was? will be?) terrific!!!!

... said...

Chicken- no worries, they usually ship faster from there, I don't know what took so long.

JAG- yeah and I didn't hear from the people I ordered the camera from today like I thought, so I guess I will sit on it until I do.

Sprite-it was Black Friday, thanks for the good wishes and without J here or any family, it almost went by without me noticing. My girlfriend took me out to dinner.