Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Birthday K!!!

Today is one of my good friend's birthdays. She is turning 40. She seems to be taking it pretty well, better than I think I will but that is just me. We are going to do some stuff with her this morning and then I have a few gifts for her. I am sure growing up with a birthday on Christmas Eve must have been hard.....kind of overlooked I bet.

Well, it won't happen today...we are going to try to chill and just have fun before all Christmas chaos breaks out tomorrow....(she has 5 kids...haha).

2 comments:

Haha said...

40 is a great milestone and each year is a year of learning and growing as women and mothers and sisters, aunts and grandmothers. It is only the magazines and media that make it out to be so tragic, because we do not look like the propaganda they feed us and make it so emotional. We should be proud and happy to be who we are! I am! I am also proud of Mishka and Chicken for who they are and the fact that they do not fall for all the mag baloney!

Haha said...

Ooh I forgot.....Happy Birthday K!!!