Monday, May 02, 2005

Final Days

Started my final on Sunday....have to turn it on Tuesday night. It is going okay, but once again is completely vague in its instructions and the instructor is not responding to email questions (which is by the way, the only way we can ask questions about the final). Ugh!!!! My question is pretty important....she will probably write me back after I turn it in...

I didn't give her a very good evaluation. She just isn't that great of an instructor (should call them facilitators since they don't really teach us anything, we teach ourselves). I have had her before, in my very first online class and didn't like her "teaching" style much then either.

Regardless the light is definitely at the end of the tunnel. Will probably devote most of tomorrow to finishing it up and getting it turned in so I can watch TV with my husband in the evening for the first time in almost 3 weeks (I was gone on my trip for 10 days and he has been working nights for the week that I have been home).

No comments: