Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Mishka's Late Friday Feast

Appetizer
Name 2 things you would like to accomplish in 2008.


Too many things in all different departments of my life, so I am going to list a couple that are not resolution types, just on the list of things to do.

Taxes, and pictures for my grandma (both of which I know I will get done)

Soup
With which cartoon character do you share personality traits?


The jury is out on that....I would guess like a mix between Daphne and Velma....

Salad
What time of day (or night) were you born?


I think early morning like 5:30am or something....

Main Course
Tell us something special about your hometown.


The park downtown has so many different parts of it that each have a different feel. You can visit it day after day and never feel like you are seeing the same place over and over.

Dessert
If you could receive a letter from anyone in the world, who would you want to get one from?


My love.

No comments: