Thursday, January 03, 2008

Learn and Live (Barely)

Read this.....enough said.

_______________________________

Clarification so those that would worry, won't. I am fine. I accidently got some Pledge on the floor near a turn in our hallway the other day. I knew when it happened that it was going to be slippery for a few days. What I didn't expect was to come around that corner and have my feet go completely out from under me and end up on the floor on my side with my feet almost knocking over a shelf. If I had been elderly, I would definitely have a broken hip now but since I am not, I am fine. I don't even have any bruises but I thought I would (in fact I thought it would be my entire right side). I will probably have a worse bruise on my leg from running into a table chasing the cat a few minutes a go (no Pledge involved). I am lucky I didn't knock my head on the concrete walls and give myself a bump on the back to match the one on the front...haha.

2 comments:

Haha said...

ARE YOU OKAY - I AM ASSUMING THAT YOU SLIPPED ON THE FLOORS! EMAIL ME OR DO A NEW POST SO I WILL NOT WORRY!

Haha said...

I am just glad you are okay. What was Chase doing that had you chasing Chase LOL? Check out tripcheck.com and hit the Siskiyou Summit - we are having a big, big, blizzard! By the way, do you remember we used Murphy's Oil Soap? Works great and no slipping?