Sunday, January 13, 2008

Getting Motivated

Well I made a dent in my to do list today and that always makes me feel better. I have to run shortly so I can get up to the post office before they close and mail all the stuff I just packaged up. I still am hobbling around a bit with the back thing but I am not going to let it completely deter me.

My friend really did a lot at her house to get some stuff taken care of and it has motivated me to do the same. I am hoping to do the flea market this weekend (weather permitting) and greatly reducing the amount of stuff that is in our laundry room so then I can declutter a bit around the house and overall feel better.

I plan to start working on the year end, filing and tax situation this week. I know I won't finish it all in one sitting but I need to get started or I will be scrambling before long to get it done and I hate that.

Sitting for long periods still hurts some so I am thinking that I just need to space out my sitting projects and go for some that require moving around or laying on my back...not hard to do, just have to make some adjustments.

Well, that is it for now, gotta run to the PO so I can get these things out and check that off my list....whooeeee!!!

3 comments:

SORTof BLOG said...

I'm having a back thingy, too. What did you do? I just woke up with it. Too much time at the gym? Not enough? Who knows.

Hope you're in tip-top shape, soon.

Chicken said...

When I had my back problem he had me doing stretches on an exercise ball. Do you have one?

... said...

sortofblog- I didn't do anything....just pulled a muscle sitting in a weird position for too long I guess. I need to get back to the gym...I think that is half of my problem.

chicken- I need to start stretching, walking and maybe even lifting again. I think I am past the cold and hot and laying around thing now...