Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Enough Already

Okay, my blogroll is not updating so I have no idea who has updated and who hasn't....I guess I'll try to get some time later on to catch up with everyone.

I am working on one of two deliverables for class that are due this weekend before we leave on our holiday trip....I don't know why this is the hardest part.....grrr.

My manta of "last class, last class" is ringing loudly in my ears today....it is the only thing that is keeping me going.

Wish me luck, everything but the gym is on the back burner otherwise, and I still have tons of other things to do.....ugh!!!!

2 comments:

SJ said...

Tom Petty said the waiting is the hardest part :)

... said...

Yes, and as soon as this thing is over...I will be so happy. I have it in my head that I will have all this time on my hands...but I can already think of plenty of projects that need attention.