Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Whip Lash

I think I gave it to myself on Saturday night/Sunday morning.

I was driving three drunk people home from the bar and one of them got cocky and thought he would criticize my driving...probably thought I was driving crazy because his head was spinning so badly. Anyhow, when he made the comment, I was almost to a stop sign. I knew that none of them had their seat belts on, so as I was coming to a stop, I just pushed the brakes a bit harder and sent them all out of their seats.

They, of course, thought this was hilarious (must have been the timing or something), and being that they were drunk, they were all flexible and loose. I, on the other hand, was the only one with a seat belt, who was sober (stiff and inflexible) and I had my head turned so I could see what happened when I hit the brakes....so that explains why my neck has hurt since then...duh!!!

No comments: