Thursday, November 10, 2005

We've Got Fudge!!!

My mother-in-law just sent me and J a box of homemade fudge for our birthdays. We are both this month and she knows how much we love her fudge (the best, absolutely). Only drawback is that I was excited we had finally gotten rid of the cake from his birthday...and now we have something new to temp us, but that is okay because it is so awesome and I know she was thinking of us when she made it. I'll just add a few lunges and crunches onto the workout...haha. We have friends coming this weekend, so I am sure a big dent will get made in it.

I have already eaten a piece. As soon as I saw the box from her, I had an idea what was in it. I know my mom and the rest of my family will be jealous because they have tasted her fudge before and know how good it is. Maybe I get her to give us some more around Christmas when we are there, and everyone else will get some.

Got to go now, have to write an awesome thank you card. She is one of the few in our family that is not on the Internet yet.

No comments: