Saturday, June 25, 2005

Lights Out

The lights went out today while I was at the gym. I guess their circuit breaker must have been overloaded with all the electricity they were running to include the A/C. Anyhow, due to the fact that the entire front of the gym is window, we could still workout without the lights (at least in most parts...I am sure the bathrooms were pretty dark).

The weird thing about it is, that it reminded me of being in grade school as a kid in the late spring when it would get hot (and we didn't have A/C in our schools) so the teacher would leave the lights off and, whether it actually did or not, we were convinced it was cooler...

2 comments:

Chicken said...

I wish the lights would go out today so I could go home.

Mind Sprite said...

Me too!!! I wanna go home!