Thursday, May 04, 2006

Whew!!!

Well, school is behind me for the semester. I finished up my project a day early which allowed me some time to get everything else done that I had to do before leaving on my trip to the NW.

As it stands now, I think I will do well in the class and I am on my trip without schoolwork hanging over my head...a great feeling. I can pretty much do whatever I want (with the exception of blowing off my house maintenance in WA) and it feels great.

So I am in Portland for a day or so and then head down south the help my grandmother celebrate her 80th birthday this weekend, then it is back up this way to head to WA next week to work on my house and see my dad...hope everyone else has a great week....see you.

3 comments:

Mind Sprite said...

I'm looking forward to hanging out with you tonight! We'll find a good local hangout for dinner.

Anonymous said...

Hurry, Hurry, Mom can hardly wait!!!

kilgorsky said...

I, too, like finishing my assignments early. Being behind stresses me out.

Have a good wekend.