Monday, May 15, 2006

Almost Done

Well, I fly out tomorrow for the East coast. I will miss my family and friends on this side of the US but will be glad to get home, sleep in my own bed and see J, who has been home from his business trip for several days.

I have made many observations while on this trip that will develop into future posts, I am sure, but I have not really had time like I thought I would to blog on the road. I need to get writing and get some of this stuff down on paper (actually my laptop) before it all starts to squeak out of my memory.

I did get my grades from class and it looks like I will be getting an A. I got a 97 on my multimedia site and that feels great. Now I have the summer off from school to concentrate on other "To Do" list items, and then one more class in the fall to be done with my program. Whooooeeee! I am almost there. I guess that means that I will have to get a job....:(

3 comments:

Chicken said...

We will miss you!!

Mind Sprite said...

Bye Mishka! Have a good trip and it was very nice to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Bye darling - have a safe trip home, love to J and Chase and thank you again for helping make your grandmother's birthday so extra special - I will miss you too-very much - tear....