Monday, August 22, 2005

Chicago Bears Yeah!!!


Chicago has been my favorite football team since I was little. I don't know why exactly, I have never lived near Chicago but I do have a fascination with the town (which I am sure I would be totally over if I ever spent a winter there).

Anyhow, they beat the Colts on Saturday in preseason...and I am hoping this means a better season for them (and me) than last year.

Both J and I are a bit turned off of some professional sports these days with all the crying about contracts, drug abuse and arrests, but I can't help but be excited for Chicago. Let's hope their season ends up being one of a kind.

2 comments:

Charlie Lee said...

Good luck to your Bears (unless they play my Bengals). I hope that Rex Grossman's ankle injury turns out to not be too serious. He cannot buy a break.

Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

I wish I'd watched the Indy game. I was shocked when I opened the paper and saw the Bears won. The defense will be stellar this year, but I'm nervous about the offense.