Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Bleach

I love bleach...there is just something about that smell that says clean. Of course I hate it when I get it splashed on my favorite t-shirts while using it but that is a different story all together.

Anyhow, I always keep bleach drop-ins in my toilet tank (we don't have any pets that would drink out of the bowl). It keeps the bowl and water looking fresh and keeps me from having to scrub it all the time.

Thing is that when you first drop them in, the aroma each time you flush is much stronger than it is after it has been in there a while. I just dropped one in each of the toilets recently.

The intake for our A/C is right across the hall from the guest bath (which I just used and flushed) and now the A/C has kicked on and is sending a bleach smell through the entire house...how is that for air freshening without effort?

No comments: