Saturday, December 22, 2012

Teeth Whitening

Okay, I have been using this recipe I found on Pinterest a month or two ago and it seems to work really well. I thought I would share it.

Please note that you do NOT want to do this more than once a week. I think if you did it too frequently, you could damage your enamel, so just be patient and only do it once a week or use some other method of whitening. I do not want to be responsible for anyone stripping their enamel.

Use a small dish (I use a soy/wasabi dish) and put in:

1 tsp hydrogen peroxide
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp water
Dab of toothpaste (for flouride and flavor).

Mix with toothbrush and brush teeth for two minutes. You do not have to brush hard...just brush like you normally would. Rinse well after (to get rid of the grit).

I noticed a difference after the first time and a ton of difference the following week, and I drink one cup of coffee a day and one cup of tea a day.

Super easy, super cheap and it works.
_________________________

Four Years Ago on In My Words...My Digital Snowflake...I need to do one of these for this year too!

No comments: