Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Is It Just Me

or does this gel shape light have a bulb that looks like a p3n1s? The middle part comes out completely and that is even worse. I left it in so that from afar the bulbs just look like bulbs.

I put a "string" of these faux lights along the top of our sliding glass door since putting lights up from the inside would limit the use of the door and there are no outlets on the front deck to use for powering lights on the outside of the door. If you want to see some of the other outdoor decor (except the lights), you can check out my post on The Bamboo Lagoon where I blog only about our house and the adventure it creates in itself.

Still have to get a small tree and carve some pumpkins (yes, that is what I said) to be finally done but it is coming along.
___________________________________

Three Years Ago on In My Words...My Christmas

No comments: