Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 2: Something You Love About Yourself

I love that I have a soft heart and am not afraid to show that I have feelings for others. I know that it makes me more susceptible to getting hurt by others, but I have come to the realization that the only thing that matters in life is THOSE THAT YOU LOVE AND THOSE THAT LOVE YOU. All the rest of the cr@p doesn't matter....not in the end.

When I die, it won't matter how much money I have in the bank, or how many cool things I have in my house, all that will matter is the lives I have affected and those that have affected me. There is nothing else.

I love that my travels around this world have opened my mind (more than it already was) to this amazing planet we live on and all the amazing things we can experience and affect. My travels have allowed me the opportunity to love more and have more love me and that is something that I will always have!!

______________________

Four Years Ago on In My Words...Books

No comments: