Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 1: Something You Hate About Yourself

Starting a new blogging task to see if I can get myself jump started into my writing again. I have a ton of stuff going on, but most of it too personal for posting on here. I need to get motivated to write regularly and then the creative juices will start to flow...so on that note, I am going to do this list of 30 topics...don't know that I will get them all done in 30 days but I think it is still a good place to start. I found this list on Poppycede's blog...not sure who she might have gotten it from.

________________________________

Something You Hate About Yourself

Honestly I don't really hate anything about myself but I definitely have things I would like to change or that I dislike about my personality. One of those things would be my tendency to over-think things on occasion. Turning off my brain these days is one of my biggest hurdles. I have found that exercising regularly helps me keep my brain clear and focused and definitely helps with the over-thinking issue. Only problem is that sometimes the over-thinking occurs in the middle of the night or early morning when exercising is a bit difficult.

_____________________

Five Years Ago on In My Words...My God, It's Full of Stars

No comments: