Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 11: Something People Seem to Compliment You the Most On

This one is two fold....physically, I think it would have to be my curly hair and my eyes...at least those two are the ones I hear the most about. Amazingly enough, they are both things I like about myself physically too so it works out...haha.

On the nonphysical front, I think I get complimented on my knowledge of various things. I don't know everything obviously, but of the things I am interested in, I try to be as thorough in my knowledge as possible. I know a lot about computers, for instance, and that is probably the one thing that comes up the most...and I love being able to use what I know to help others so it is a benefit for both them and me.

________________________

Four Years Ago on In My Words...She's Off

1 comment:

kandi said...

I really liked your blogs there were good i have blogs as well if oyu would like to read them your welcome to.